Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stop..New plan?



This past week, I've started a new test on myself... I've started to EAT more!

why?

I've been getting way too many comments from my friends and family that I'm getting too skinny already..  some people commented that I overdo myself.... some say.. i'm getting too paranoid.. some even say. . i'm beginning to look haggard... :(

this is a recent pic of me (was out with my kids at a park)


As much as I wanted to achieve my last 2 pack (got 4 now) - and my goal to shed a few more bodyfat, perhaps I needed to fine-tune my method. 

This is my new plan:
I started to load-up on food (healthy ones of course, but bigger portion that is) this is mainly to add the bulk, while continuing with my exercise to convert the energy (from the food) into muscles - i still would like to focus on complex carbs and going as natural as nature intended it - just that, the portion would be slightly more (extra pieces of chicken/fish, more eggs, more diary products, more nuts and seeds.. etc..)
I also need to change my exercise routine into a more heavier weights with low reps to shock the muscles into overdrive! while going slow on traditional cardio (running/cycling), but focusing on strength training cardio.

Allow me to continue this test, and I'll update you on how it goes.

Shall keep you posted.


Sher Khan.

2 comments:

  1. Bro,

    Should put your photo with shirt off, or at least with tight body hugging shirt lah. My 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. got some such request.. taken some pics, but was not approved by the 'home ministry' to post it on the world wide web lah!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin