Thursday, September 9, 2010

Diabetes (type 2) is curable

Recently I was in fierce debate with a bunch of folks on this subject -- that Diabetes is reversible/curable. If you're diabetic, it is not the end of the world!

Well, as I've always mentioned, I'm not a doctor (or anything close to have any professional medical background), but I do read stuff on this subject (a lot!), and sharing from my personal experiences.

To me, diabetes is a lifestyle illness. Meaning, whatever your lifestyle is right now, it's sucks, and it's killing you (with diabetes). And I know most of you diabetes sufferer out there, this is not new, you know this. The thing is, instead of procrastinate, why can't you just change the poor lifestyle into a better one?? Lead a healthy lifestyle for say just a 3-months period, and then decide. The proof is in the pudding !!

Once you've fixed your diabetic condition (of poor insulin resistance), and you're already lead a active lifestyle, it's ok to sometimes indulge! you've to earn it.

No one else can do this for you, it's all up to you. You're 100% responsible (and stop blaming others/environment/genes.... pls).

See my earlier post on these subjects

Diabetic + Obesity = Diabesity !!

or any of my earlier post that has mentioned diabetes.


stay strong
Sher Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin