Friday, December 25, 2009

Two foods that you should NEVER ever EAT!


I've said it many times, and I would like to say it again here.. If you think why your bad cholesterol (LDL) never ever improved, and you're having a hard-time trying to reduce your fat.. please look at the content of the food you're taking... if it contains any of these 2 substances.. that's the culprit.


I bet you if you can avoid these in your dietary intake, YOU SHALL IMPROVE YOUR LDL CHOLESTEROL AND LOSING THE FAT!!  GUARANTEED! (even if you're not exercising..). I'm saying these based on my personal experience.

Check out my previous post on the Two Evil Foods that you should avoid.

Get it?


Here's more of my previous post that is relevant;

Santan is bad for you?? *bs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin